Education Program **
- High School – Completed through our Independent Learning Centre. Teachers/volunteers are on site to help you with your school work.
- Life Skills – Develop and reinforce basic life independence, household responsibilities, planning and preparing nutritious meals.
- Goal Planning – Scheduled regular meetings with community support to aid our mothers in reaching their goals
- Weekly On-Site Programming customized for our Residents by our Program Manager.
Drop-In Program **
- Time for Breakfast: Offers mothers in the community to gather weekly for a hot breakfast and to build community networks of their own.
- Time for Tea: Offers new mothers regular opportunities to meet, network and share their experiences in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Time for Moms: Offers moms in the community time to worship, discover and develop a relationship with our Lord.
- Time for Dads: Offers dads in the community time to worship, discover and develop a relationship with our Lord.
Blessing Closet **
- Women's clothing & maternity clothing
- Infant clothing 0-18 months
- Crib bedding
- Diaper bags
- New Bottles
- Breast pumps/breast milk storage
- Feminine hygiene products
** PLEASE NOTE: Call by Friday @ NOON to reserve your spot in the drop-in programs for the next week.